Your donation for Helping Hands Embassy Foundation
With your donation you will support our various development projects in West Africa and the United States.
Helping Hands Embassy Foundation is a recognized charitable organization. Your donation is therefore tax deductible. A donation receipt for tax purposes is available upon request.
- $20 can provide a mosquito net to a pregnant women to protect against malaria
- $35 can provide a first aid kit for an educational/care institution
- $50 can provide a woman full course training in a self-generating income activity
- $100 can send a child to school for one school year and provide him or her with all relevant school materials
- $500 can renovate a water point in a village to provide the people with clean, portable drinking water
- $4000 will ship a container to donated goods from the United State to West Africa
Bank: Wells Fargo
Account Holder: Helping Hands Embassy Foundation